By using this website you agree to the collection and processing of your Personal Data in the manner outlined in this policy.
If you do not agree to this Policy, you must not use the Website.
Updates to Policy
Scope of Policy
Collection of Data
- to process your application to become a member of (“Member”)
- to provide services to you as a Member
- to identify you as a Member for security purposes
- to maintain your Member account
- to upgrade and enhance your experience within the website or over the telephone, or to tailor information, services or products to suit your needs
- if you wish to subscribe to ‘s mailing list
- to create aggregate data about Members through demographic profiling, statistical analysis of the database to provide to potential and existing stakeholders
- to allow for more efficient operation of ‘s business
- to determine Members’ liability to pay goods and services tax and other taxes where applicable
- to send you information about our company, promotional material from us or some of our partners
- to contact you when necessary
- If you do not provide with your Personal Data, we may be unable to provide you with our services.
Types of Data Collected
- your name,
- residential address
- email address
- telephone numbers
- date of birth
Personal Data may also be collected by cookies when you use the website. Cookies are pieces of data stored by your web browser which contain information relating to your use of the website.
Methods of Data Collection
- keep track of selected menu options to enhance site navigation
- administer advertising content to ensure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
- deliver content specific to your interests
- save your password so you don’t have to re-enter it each time you visit our site,
- ensuring that the user experience is enjoyable.
We use “non-persistent cookies” to assist our servers to ‘remember’ data that you have selected. These requests mean that the data can be stored with the browser in the user’s computer memory, and then return the same information back to the Web site.
- retrieve information from the user’s computer that was not originally sent by us in a cookie.
- retrieve any Personal Data stored on your computer.
- write a virus or any other harmful material to your hard drive.
We will not share cookie-related information with any other company or organisation.
- help diagnose problems with our server should there be a problem
- administer our Web site
- gather very broad demographic information about site usage
Your IP address is never used to track your usage of the site.
Management of your Personal Data
will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data which it collects, uses or discloses is accurately recorded and is stored in a secure environment which is accessed only by authorised persons.
- in order to provide you with services that have been requested by you or to meet some other purpose for which your Personal Data was collected
- where, at the time of collection, has informed you of the third parties or classes of third parties to whom your Personal Data will be disclosed
- in order to enable to participate in activities with business partners and sponsors, who will be notified to you at the time your Personal Data is collected
- where the disclosure is required or authorised by law or otherwise permitted under the Privacy Act including where has reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in
- to protect and maintain the integrity of particular sports upon the request of Australian governing sporting bodies to assist in legitimate inquiries
- where you have consented to its disclosure
We may use third-parties to serve ads on our website. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
When registering as a Member, you may choose to receive promotional or marketing information from by selecting the appropriate option on the registration page. From time to time we may use your Personal Data to inform you about ‘s services or about promotional activities which believes may be of interest or of benefit to you.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional material from , you may contact us at any time by emailsupport@ requesting that no further material be sent to you. will contact you as soon as reasonably practicable after receiving your request to remove your contact details from our marketing database.
Security of Personal Data
You acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet is totally secure. Accordingly, does not warrant the security of any information which you transmit to it. Any information which you transmit to is transmitted at your own risk. However, once receives your transmission, will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure including password protected systems and databases and Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology.
‘s employees, agents and contractors are required to maintain the confidentiality of Members’ Personal Data and trading behaviour.
Information posted on bulletin boards or communicated within a social media environment (for example, Facebook, Twitter or Chat Rooms) becomes public information. cannot guarantee the security of this type of disclosed information.
We take seriously the responsibility to exclude children from access to our services. It is ultimately the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s Internet activities including where appropriate by using Internet screening software.
Access to Personal Data
Correction and Continuous Updating of your Personal Data
takes reasonable measures to ensure that Personal Data which it collects is accurate, complete and current and will make contact with you on a periodic basis to seek the most up to date information from you.
Personal Data can be updated or corrected by you in the ‘Account’ section of the website at any time after you log in. Subject to identity verification, Personal Data can also be updated or corrected by emailing support@.
Cross border Data Flows
- reasonably believes that the recipient of the information is subject to a law, binding scheme or contract which effectively upholds principals for fair handling of the information that are substantially similar to the National Privacy Principles; or you consent to the transfer
- the transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and , or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken in response to a request by you
- the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded in your interest between and a third party
- all of the following apply:
- the transfer is for your benefit
- it is impracticable to obtain your consent to that transfer
- if it were practicable to obtain such consent, you would be likely to give it
Remember to always log out of your account when you have completed your time on the website. This is particularly important if you share a computer with another person.
You are responsible for the security of and access to your own computer, mobile device or any other handset used to access the website.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username, password and any account information. Please be careful whenever using the Internet and our website.
From time to time we may contact you in relation to the management and administration of your account. These communications can be via any of the modes of contact recorded when registering as a Member. Such communication does not affect your opt-in or opt-out status for marketing communications.
Queries or Complaints
If you have any queries or complaints relating to the handling of your Personal Data, please contact the Privacy Officer, whose contact details are as follows:
Further Information about privacy issues in Australia, you can visit the website located at www.privacy.gov.au
(ABN 39 321 898 250) trading as (“Beekeeping Naturally”). Beekeeping Naturally is subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)